We are trying to determine the best time for children’s Story Time for our community. Click the Story Time icon below to leave your thoughts
What does the Library mean to you.
Please click here to anonymously answer our question.
The 2023 Fluvanna Free Library Book Challenge Will be Posted December 28
Read 20 books to fit the 20 prompts.
Get the 2023 Challenge Sheet here
or use the handy Book Challenge view sheet to copy and paste the book cover in the prompt window
The Library is open to a full capacity (20 Patrons)
Curbside Service also available during open hours
Monday – Friday 10-6
Donating Books and Movies
We are currently accepting the donations of books and movies. Items are taken directly to the shed at the rear of the building.
- PLEASE Do Not leave items in the Vestibule or inside the library
- We DO NOT accept Text Books or Encyclopedias
For Curbside Service:
Contact the library with you book, audio book or movie requests.
phone: (716) 487-1773
1. Select materials from our catalogue and contact the library (by phone or email) to reserve them.
2. When we gather them, the Librarian will contact you and arrange a pick-up time.
3. Park in the designated pick-up location and your materials will be delivered to your car.
Watch our Facebook and pinterest pages for fun and educational activities for all the family.