The Many Ways to Help the Library
1. Now you can donate any dollar amount instantly and securely using a credit card or a PayPal account. You do not need to create a PayPal account to donate; simply enter your credit card details and your account will be securely charged. By clicking the link below, you will be taken to the PayPal site, where, once your transaction is completed, you will receive a detailed transaction receipt for your tax-deductible donation. This is a donation only link and is not used to pay fines or fees.
2. Bring your cans and bottles to the library or take them directly to the “Farm Fresh Redemption Center”, 178 Fluvanna Avenue., Jamestown, NY and ask them to credit the refund to the Fluvanna Free Library. Spread the word to your family and friends.
4. Volunteer at the library, either working with the librarian or sharing your personal skills to help with maintenance, repair, and special projects now and again. Stop in to get an application or print one of these and bring it in.
5. Volunteer to be a part of and help work at any of our events such as:
the book sales (July 15, 16, 17)
the spaghetti dinner(October 15)
the craft bazaar(November 12)
6. Come to the book sales and buy books (July 15, 16, 17); Help promote attendance and donations for the book sale also!
7. Come to the Spaghetti dinner (October 15) with your extended family; Help promote attendance with your friends and neighbors.
8. Come to the Craft Bazaar (November 12) with all your crafty friends; personally give and help secure donations of crafts and drop off at library.
9. Spread the good word. The Library is free and here to help you and all our neighbors in many ways. And a little help from everyone goes a long way.
Thank you for helping us keep Fluvanna a nice place to live.