Hear Yee, Hear Yee
The Library is open to a limited capacity (6 Patrons)
Curbside Service also available during open hours
Monday – Friday 11-5
We will allow up to ten (10) people in the building at one time:
- Masks or face coverings are REQUIRED while in the building.
- Gloves are REQUIRED while in the building. Gloves are available in the main room.
- The Community Room is temporarily closed.
- Social Distancing Must Be Observed.
- Only one person at a time in isles.
- Follow directional flow as illustrated on carpet.
- Only one (1) family in the children’s room at a time.
- Study areas for students (Student Centers) available.
- Student use of WiFi with their own devices allowed and encouraged…Use your own headphones or earbuds.
Table Space, Student Centers and Public Access Computers MUST be reserved in advance.
Donating Books and Movies
We are accepting the donations of books and movies:
- Only During Open Hours
- NO Text Books or Encyclopedias
- PLEASE Do Not leave in the Vestibule
For Curbside Service:
Contact the library with you book, audio book or movie requests.
phone: (716) 487-1773
1. Select materials from our catalogue and contact the library (by phone or email) to reserve them.
2. When we gather them, the Librarian will contact you and arrange a pick-up time.
3. Park in the designated pick-up location and your materials will be delivered to your car.
Please drop off your returns in the tote in the Library’s vestibule. All materials returned will be quarantined for 96 hours before we check them in meaning the books/DVD’s/CD’s will remain on your account for an additional three more days after you return them. No fines will incur during this quarantine period.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through the transitions during this difficult time.
News You Can Use
If you need a library card, a pin or to renew your account, the links below can assist you.
Follow the links below to pages that will help the whole family stay entertained and informed.
Watch our Facebook and pinterest pages for fun and educational activities for all the family.