Thank you to all who donated. Your gifts are very much appreciated.
link to Part One (1) recording here
link to Part Two (2) recording here
Your responses will help us better serve you
Help the Fluvanna Free Library every time you purchase from Amazon with Amazon Smile. Click Here
Help make history by sharing your story of the COVID-19 pandemic. Just as we relied on information about the Spanish Flu epidemic in 1917-1918 to inform our response to COVID-19, future generations may benefit from understanding what we experienced. By collecting your stories, we become witnesses-to-history, providing insight into daily life during this global pandemic and adding to the historic record.”
There is an exciting opportunity for our community to tell about their experiences during the 2020 Pandemic. Chautauqua Cattaraugus Library System (CCLS) is working with Southern Adirondack Library System (SALS) to capture stories which will help tell our history. SALS started and is hosting “Leaving Our Fingerprints” digital collection. People are encourage to fill out a survey about their experience through a 20 question survey. Everyone has a chance to upload 5 videos or photos as well and not all questions have to be answered. Please consider answering the survey and submitting some photos of your personal experience to record information for future generations.
Hear Yee, Hear Yee
The Library is open to a limited capacity (10 Patrons)
Curbside Service also available during open hours
Monday – Friday 10-6
We will allow up to ten (10) people in the building at one time:
- Masks or face coverings are REQUIRED while in the building.
- Gloves are REQUIRED while in the building. Gloves are available in the main room.
- The Community Room is OPEN.
- Social Distancing Must Be Observed.
- Only one person at a time in isles.
- Follow directional flow as illustrated on carpet.
- Only one (1) family in the children’s room at a time.
- Study areas for students (Student Centers) available.
- Student use of WiFi with their own devices allowed and encouraged…Use your own headphones or earbuds.
Table Space, Student Centers and Public Access Computers MUST be reserved in advance.
Donating Books and Movies
We are accepting the donations of books and movies:
- Only During Open Hours
- NO Text Books or Encyclopedias
- PLEASE Do Not leave in the Vestibule
For Curbside Service:
Contact the library with you book, audio book or movie requests.
phone: (716) 487-1773
1. Select materials from our catalogue and contact the library (by phone or email) to reserve them.
2. When we gather them, the Librarian will contact you and arrange a pick-up time.
3. Park in the designated pick-up location and your materials will be delivered to your car.
News You Can Use
If you need a library card, a pin or to renew your account, the links below can assist you.
Follow the links below to pages that will help the whole family stay entertained and informed.
Watch our Facebook and pinterest pages for fun and educational activities for all the family.