Check out our Summer Reading Program Page under the Events Tab
A recording and transcript of the July 6, 2020 board meeting can be found by following the link below.
Hear Yee, Hear Yee
The Library is open to a limited capacity (4 Patrons)
Curbside Service also available during open hours
Monday & Thursday & Friday 11-5
We will allow up to four (4) people in the building at one time:
- Masks or face coverings are REQUIRED while in the building.
- Distancing Must Be Observed.
- Only one person at a time in isles.
- Follow directional flow as illustrated on carpet.
- Only one (1) family in the children’s room at a time.
For Curbside Service:
Contact the library with you book, audio book or movie requests.
phone: (716) 487-1773
1. Select materials from our catalogue and contact the library (by phone or email) to reserve them.
2. When we gather them, the Librarian will contact you and arrange a pick-up time.
3. Park in the designated pick-up location and your materials will be delivered to your car.
Please drop off your returns in the tote in the Library’s vestibule. All materials returned will be quarantined for 96 hours before we check them in meaning the books/DVD’s/CD’s will remain on your account for an additional three more days after you return them. No fines will incur during this quarantine period.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through the transitions during this difficult time.
News You Can Use
If you need a library card, a pin or to renew your account, the links below can assist you.
Follow the links below to pages that will help the whole family stay entertained and informed.
Watch our Facebook and pinterest pages for fun and educational activities for all the family.
Next Story Time:
Storytime has been suspended until further notice