11 am, Thursday, January 20
Help the Fluvanna Free Library every time you purchase from Amazon with Amazon Smile.
Hear Yee, Hear Yee
The Library is open to a full capacity (20 Patrons)
Curbside Service also available during open hours
Monday – Friday 10-6
We will allow up to ten (10) people in the building at one time:
- Masks or face coverings are REQUIRED while in the building.
- The Community Room is OPEN.
- Social Distancing Must Be Observed.
- Only one person at a time in isles.
- Study areas for students (Student Centers) available.
- Student use of WiFi with their own devices allowed and encouraged…Use your own headphones or earbuds.
Donating Books and Movies
We are accepting the donations of books and movies:
- Only During Open Hours
- NO Text Books or Encyclopedias
- PLEASE Do Not leave in the Vestibule
For Curbside Service:
Contact the library with you book, audio book or movie requests.
phone: (716) 487-1773
1. Select materials from our catalogue and contact the library (by phone or email) to reserve them.
2. When we gather them, the Librarian will contact you and arrange a pick-up time.
3. Park in the designated pick-up location and your materials will be delivered to your car.
News You Can Use
Follow the links below to pages that will help the whole family stay entertained and informed.
Watch our Facebook and pinterest pages for fun and educational activities for all the family.